We Set the Bar with Bottom Line Pricing on Spirits: It's Worth the Trip!
Frugal's liquor buyers work to get you the best price around. How do we do it? We buy in huge volumes and work on the slimmest of margins. Because we price so low, we cannot offer any further discounts on any liquors or liqueurs, regardless of quantity.
Frugal's Whiskey Barrel Program.
- Each are labeled Frugal MacDoogal Selection and were picked for/by this store.
- From our friends in Houston we have acquired this Single Barrel bottling exclusively for our Barrel Program! Pot Still distilled from 100% Organic Texas corn, small barrel aged and bottled at 92 proof, this frontier craft Bourbon is expectantly rich and sweet, featuring a nice smokey char, good floral hints along with caramel and vanilla.
- Great looking new package, too. Yellow Rose OutLaw Bourbon, Frugal MacDoogal Single Barrel. 49.99/750 ml.
- Our very first Private Barrel Rum! We were fortunate enough to sample and select an exclusive barrel of St Croix's Cruzan Rum. The base is a special blend of various 5 to 12 year old rum stocks barreled and aged an additional year in American Oak. Bottled specifically for Frugal MacDoogal, and featuring our logo. Cruzan Single Barrel Rum. Special price. 24.99/750 ml.
- Tasting notes: You will find an interesting sherried characteristic with a citrusy zest and bourbon notes like caramel, cinnamon, brown sugar and spice. The additional single barrel aging imparts a nice toasty oak and velvety texture. Itís a satisfying, deep and sultry rum with a long and soothing finish.
- Jim Beam is the World's #1 selling Bourbon for a reason, it's damn good. It's also one of our favorite places to visit. We have specially selected a 6-year old Barrel that was bottled at 95 proof, hand numbered and blazed with our logo. It drinks like Beam squared, bursting with sweet corn, toasty oak and a nicely integrated orange and cinnamon lift. Always glad to see a new Beam Barrel at the store!
- Jim Beam Single Barrel Bourbon, Frugal MacDoogal Selection. 29.99/750 ml.
- Bottled at 120 Proof this Bourbon is huge with complex flavors that jump right out of the glass. It was barreled Oct 14, 2004 and aged nine years on the 4th floor of Warehouse J before being selected and bottled for the store. Amazing quality at a great price is the reason we love this Knob Creek.
- Knob Creek Single Barrel, Frugal MacDoogal Selection. 39.99/750 ml.
- Voyage 9 is our sixth Jefferson's Ocean Barrel and we have loved every one! Each voyage is unique and they sell out quickly.
- It started as an experiment to age a few barrels of bourbon by sending them on a world tour via boat. The idea: to use the rhythm, salty air and heat of the Ocean to maximize exposure and barrel contact. The success of this experiment has sent hundreds of barrels around the world. Each voyage of Jeffersonís Ocean typically crosses the equator four times, visits five continents and over 30 ports.
- The result is a complex, well structured bourbon with a rich and solid oak influence. The bourbon brings a nice dark fruit and cinnamon core, the ocean barrel adds an awesome vanilla note, a laid back maturity and a pleasant hint of salty brine.
- Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 9. 79.99/750 ml.
- Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Single Barrel. Our very own barrel bottled exclusively for Frugal MacDoogal on 10/02/15, with a mash bill of 75% corn 13% rye 12% barley. Aged 9 years at 101 proof.
- Blanton's was the first single barrel Bourbon of the modern era, Kentucky Spirit was the second and our favorite in the Wild Turkey line up. It has all that awesome Wild Turkey spice with rich caramel, sweet corn, cinnamon, pecan, fresh citrus, and vanilla in perfect balance. Only barrels hand selected by Master Distiller Jimmy Russell are considered for this bottling. Barrel Number 1006. 46.99/750 ml.
- Calumet Single Barrel. A light and floral dram with butterscotch and soft oak, combining elements of toasty brown sugar and white pepper, it makes for a great gift idea! Just arrived. 44.99/750 ml.
More Staff Picks.
- Gray's Peak Alchemist Blend Gin. 14.99/750 ml.
- Alchemist Blend Gin is a welcome addition from a favorite producer, using 8 special botanicals from around the world. Juniper, Coriander, Orange, Orris, Angelica, Cubebs, Lemon and Licorice. An elegant yet fun little Gin, and a great value.
- Gray's Peak Vodka is the peak of smoothness, distilled 5 times then charcoal filtered for exceptional Small Batch quality. This GLUTEN FREE Vodka is ideal for enhancing the flavors of your favorite cocktail or sipped solo. 29.99/1.75 Liter.
- Ashling White Chocolate Irish Cream Liqueur. 12.99/750 ml.
- The freshest Irish cream is sweetened with natural Irish sugar and blended with small batches of Irish Whiskey and White Chocolate. It's lush and velvety with a nice spice from the whiskey surrounded in smooth sweet cream. Fantastic in a milkshake, add to coffee, blend with your favorite vodka, or sip straight on the rocks.
- Tenpenny Spiced Rum is a rich blend of Caribbean Rum distilled from the finest sugar cane and blended with Vanilla and Spice. Great price. 23.99/1.75 Liter. 14.99/750 ml.
Angels & Demons Cinnamon Whiskey.
Easy autumn cocktail: Chester Cider.
- Angels and Demons Cinnamon Whiskey, with its sweet and spicy aromas, deep golden color, and warm soothing taste is the perfect accompaniment to Fall. This savory sipper highlights seasonal flavors like baked Apple and Pumpkin Spice, while effortlessly mixing up delicious cocktails or rich, smooth, and lively shots. 12.99/750 ml.
- Try out this Featured Recipe: The Chester Cider.
- In a glass half filled with ice, combine 2 ounces Angels & Demons Cinnamon Whiskey with 4 ounces of your favorite hard cider and 1 cinnamon stick, stir well. Garnish with a thin slice of apple over top and a sprinkle of cinnamon.