Grand Estates Sale.
- All varietals of 750 ml Columbia Crest Grand Estates are on special. Stock up on these sensational Washington wines. 6.99/750 ml.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 has elegant smoky tones lead to notes of currant, dried herbs and hints of pepper. The supple texture is complemented by flavors of cedar and dark fruits. 90 points Wine Enthusiast, Best Buy.
- Chardonnay 2014 opens with intense aromas of apples and melons, joined by signature characters of creme brulee, caramelized sugar and butterscotch. Ripe orchard fruit flavors are joined by creamy, buttery notes and balanced by lively acidity, creating a rich yet fresh wine.
19 Crimes for only 8.99.
- All varietals of 750 ml 19 Crimes are on special. Stock up on these sensational Australian wines. 8.99/750 ml.
- These are crowd pleasing, fruit forward, classic value Australian Reds. Featuring a robust Cabernet Sauvignon, the original Red Blend comprised of Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Grenache and Cab, and the dark and brooding "Banished" Red. Well made and ideal for party wines or casual sippers.
Prospect & Main.
- Prospect & Main produces high quality, fun, fruit forward wines of exceptional value and versatility. All varietals 12.99/750 ml.
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is a bright fruity Cab with well integrated sweet oak and fresh raspberry and cassis flavors. Very sociable and food friendly.
- 2014 Chardonnay is an awesome find for Chardonnay fans, highlighting nice apple and tropical fruit flavors with a well oaked finish.
- 2014 Pinot Noir is an attractive deep ruby color with loads dark fruit like plum and cherry. Velvety smooth and easy drinking.
Bourbon Barrel Red.
- Wheat Ridge Bourbon Barrel Red 2015 is a smart, multi-layered wine with bright fruit notes of cherry, blackberry and raspberry, built upon classic Bourbon flavors of molasses, charred vanilla, brown sugar and caramel. 12.99/750 ml.
Special release from the cellar.
Stag's Leap 2010 Cask 23 Cab.
- Beautifully aged and ready to drink, Cask 23 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of SLV and Fay, and an exceptional representation of the 2010 vintage. The wine opens with deep red and black cherry aromas along with notes of juicy strawberry, cocoa and spice. Full bodied on the palate with rich dark berry fruit with hints of cedar and white truffle that lead to a long fruit and spice driven finish. 92 points Robert Parker. Sale 149.99. (Reg. 199.99)
- The latest from the wine department. All 750 ml. unless otherwise noted.
- The Calling Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 is nicely layered, offering an intensity of black plum and chocolate around a soft core of approachable, rounded tannins. Medium bodied, it has a mix of elegance and decadence that makes it drinkable now and impressive from start to finish. 91 points Wine Enthusiast Awesome Price! Regular 34.99. Sale: 23.99/750 ml.
- Here’s a bright, fresh and crisp Pinot Noir from one of the most beautiful places on Earth, Oregon's Willamette Valley. Featuring cherry and dark fruit flavors complimented with soft floral notes and a smooth velvety texture.
- Colonial Wine Company 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. 16.99/750 ml.
- Natale Verga Prosecco is always a crowd pleaser, classic, smooth and refreshing. Featuring subtle citrus and nutty flavors, it's unbelievably versatile and a great testament for the huge rise in popularity Prosecco has experienced. 11.99.
- 1000 Stories Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel 2014. You get all the flavors of a top notch California Zinfandel - great fruit with power and elegance. Aged in Kentucky Bourbon barrels lending a subtle vanilla with a nice smokey finish. A true American original, and a big time favorite. 16.99/750 ml.
- I Veroni Chianti 2014. Bring on the grill! Silky tannins and a long smooth finish of subtle smoke and fresh cherry compliment any backyard BBQ with an easy elegance. Great with steaks, burgers, ribs, blackened chicken and good friends. 14.99
- I Veroni Vermentino 2015 is a perfect match for seafood and summer salads. This beautifully straw colored wine features a zesty acidity with a bright minerality encasing flavors of grapefruit, green apple and pear. 13.99.
- E. Guigal Cotes Du Rhone Blanc 2014 is an exceptional value and easy to enjoy. Both bright and fresh with rich aromas of peach, kiwi, honey and lime, balanced with a crisp minerality. Blend: 65% Viognier, 15% Rousanne, 10% Marsanne, 8% Clairette, 2% Bourboulenc. 13.99.
- Domain de la Janasse Chateauneuf Du Pape 2013 is both elegant and powerful. A beautiful dark cassis aroma leads the way, backed by lots of sweet spice and notes of black raspberry, pepper, licorice and violets. 92 points Wine Spectator, 91 points Robert Parker. 54.99.
- Charles & Charles Cab Syrah 2014 is an awesome everyday red made up of 75% Washington state Cabernet and 25% Syrah with a nice blueberry streak backing a cherry and plum core, featuring coffee and spice in a well crafted balance. 11.99.
- Stella Rosa Moscato D' Asti 2014 is a refreshingly sweet wine from Italy's Piedmont region, built on flavors of peach and nectarine enhanced by a pleasant natural carbonation for a fun and friendly wine to enjoy anytime. 11.99.