Real-time Craft Beer Tap ticker. current Growler refills on tap:
Now 18 taps. Refill prices for 64-oz Growler/32-oz. Chugger.
- Allagash Victor Ale 2015 (9% ABV) 24.99/12.99
- | Anderson Valley Briney Melon 4.2% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Anderson Valley The Kimmie, The Yink and The Holy Gose (4.2% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Ballast Point Mango Even Keel (3.8% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Benford Smoked O'Hickory (5.5% ABV) 18.99/9.99
- | Boulevard Tripel Jelup 19.99/9.99
- | Conquest Jefferson's Ocean Bourbon Barrel 22.99/10.99
- | Duclaw Sweet Baby Jesus! (6.2% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Evil Twin Hipster Ale (5.5% ABV) 10.99/5.99
- | Founders Sumatra Mountain Brown (9% ABV) 22.99/11.99
- | Legal Remedy Pecan Brown 14.99/7.99
- | Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat Ale (4.7% ABV) 10.99/5.99
- | Southern Tier Choklat Oranj 2016 (10% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Stone Double Bastard (11.2% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Stone Stochasticity Project Graniac (8.5% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Sweetwater Goin Coastal IPA with Pineapple (6% ABV) 10.99/5.99
- | Unknown No Shame (5.1% ABV) 12.99/6.99
- | Victory Hop Ticket #3 Dry Hopped Pils (5,5% ABV) 10.99/5.99
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Frugal's Bourbon Barrel Program.
- Each are labeled Frugal MacDoogal Selection and were picked for/by this store.
- Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Single Barrel. Our very own barrel bottled exclusively for Frugal MacDoogal on 10/02/15, with a mash bill of 75% corn 13% rye 12% barley. Aged 9 years at 101 proof.
- Blanton's was the first single barrel Bourbon of the modern era, Kentucky Spirit was the second and our favorite in the Wild Turkey line up. It has all that awesome Wild Turkey spice with rich caramel, sweet corn, cinnamon, pecan, fresh citrus, and vanilla in perfect balance. Only barrels hand selected by Master Distiller Jimmy Russell are considered for this bottling. Barrel Number 1006. 46.99/750 ml.
- Jim Beam Single Barrel 95 Proof. (not pictured) Fans of Jim Beam's White Label Bourbon (and there are plenty, as it's the number one selling Bourbon in the world) are going to love this Barrel. It's like Beam squared, all the classic flavor just amped up and popping out. Fresh corn, sweet cereal, and vanilla with a nice spicy kick. Our Barrel was filled on December 3, 2009 where upon it entered Warehouse I and spent nearly 6 years on the 5th floor of this 7 floor Rickhouse, built in 1953. 29.99/750 ml.
- Four Roses Single Barrels. After a visit to the beautiful Spanish Mission styled distillery, great fortune would have it that we were allowed to taste all ten of the Four Roses mash bills at the bottling Warehouse. We selected 3 barrels for the store.
- New Four Roses OBSK Barrel. A new addition to our single barrel program, this 8 year old Bourbon features a high rye mash bill with spicy K yeast bottled at 111.4 Barrel Strength. Layers of flavor abound with vanilla, toasty oak, citrus and rich Bourbon spice. 59.99/750 ml.
- O = it was produced in Lawrenceburg Kentucky.
- E = a grain bill of 75% corn, 20% rye, and 5% malted barley.
- S = Straight Bourbon by definition.
- K = the specific yeast strain. K is noted as rich, spicy and full bodied.
Wine: Frugal Mac Staff Picks.
- Crios Rosé 2015 is a fresh and lively Rose of Malbec. Bright and beautifully colored, with a nose fresh strawberries accompanied by intense raspberry and cherry. This is an exceptional value and the perfect pairing outdoor gatherings. 10.99/750 ml.
- Natale Verga Prosecco is always a crowd pleaser, classic, smooth and refreshing. Featuring subtle citrus and nutty flavors, it's unbelievably versatile and a great testament for the huge rise in popularity Prosecco has experienced. 11.99/750 ml.
- Stag's Leap Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 is a standard-bearer for great American wine, rich Napa fruit, well integrated oak, complex flavors brushed with plum and vanilla. Regularly priced 54.99. SALE PRICE: 39.97/750 ml. While it lasts, this one is going to go fast!
- Stag's Leap Fay Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 displays gorgeous fruit, a complex personality, and full body with terrific elegance and finesse. 96 points Robert Parker. 93 points Wine Spectator. Regularly priced 119.99. SALE PRICE: 89.99/750 ml. That's $30 off one of Napa's Finest Cabs!
- Charles & Charles Cab Syrah 2014 is an awesome everyday red made up of 75% Washington state Cabernet and 25% Syrah with a nice blueberry streak backing a cherry and plum core, featuring coffee and spice in a well crafted balance. 11.99/750 ml.
- Oskar Blues IPA is now brewed nearby in Brevard. Here's a very delicious and non traditional IPA featuring 4 Australian hop varieties: Ella with spicy floral notes, Topaz with piney, dank notes, Vic Secret with earthy aromas and tropical passion fruit flavors, and Enigma with a raspberry and melon kick. Made to be different, the blue on blue can features the Sturgill Simpson lyric "to each their own til we go home." 6.43% ABV. 8.99/6-pack 12-ounce cans.
- Terrapin's IPA Survival Kit features the year round IPA lineup: Recreational the Session IPA (4.9% ABV), Hi-5 California style (5.9% ABV) and the best selling Hopsecutioner (7.3% ABV) plus the exclusive release of Krunkles Down Under (6.5% ABV) brewed with 9 different hops from New Zealand and Australia. This is an awesome gift idea for someone interested in hoppy beer. 18.49/12-pack 12-ounce cans.
- Sierra Nevada Celebration is now being brewed in Asheville. Now's the time to enjoy a piney, citrusy hop laden beer, to make every Festivus more festive and winter more welcome. Great packaging and a nice price have made this beer a seasonal classic. 6.8% ABV. 14.99/12-pack 12-ounce bottles.