Real-time Craft Beer Tap ticker. current Growler refills on tap:
Now 18 taps. Refill prices for 64-oz Growler/32-oz. Chugger.
- Ballast Point Victory at Sea Coconut Imperial Porter (10% ABV) 19.99/9.99
- | Benford Smoked O'Hickory (5.5% ABV) 18.99/9.99
- | Birdsong Jalapeno Pale Ale (5.5% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Blue Blaze Altbier (5% ABV) 12.99/6.99
- | Cooper River ESB (5.2% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | D9 Viking Fraoch (5% ABV) 16.99/8.99
- | Devils Backbone Vienna Lager (4.9% ABV) 10.99/5.99
- | DuClaw For Pete's Sake! (9% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Founders Imperial Stout 2016 (10.5% ABV) 22.99/11.99
- | Frothy Beard It's Cucumber Thyme! (5.5% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Full Spectrum Crimson Amber (6.2% ABV) 10.99/5.99
- | Hi-Wire Strongman Coffee Milk Stout (5.3% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Highland Thunderstruck Coffee Porter (5.8% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Legal Remedy Pecan Brown Ale 14.99/7.99
- | SNAFU Snafu-Tang (5.3% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Stone enjoy by 2.14.17 Chocolate coffee IPA 19.99/9.99
- | Stone Vertical Epic Ale 020202 (7.5% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Sugar Creek Porter (5.7% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Grand Estates Sale.
- All varietals of 750 ml Columbia Crest Grand Estates are on special. Stock up on these sensational Washington wines. 6.99/750 ml.
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 has elegant smoky tones lead to notes of currant, dried herbs and hints of pepper. The supple texture is complemented by flavors of cedar and dark fruits. 90 points Wine Enthusiast, Best Buy.
- Chardonnay 2014 opens with intense aromas of apples and melons, joined by signature characters of creme brulee, caramelized sugar and butterscotch. Ripe orchard fruit flavors are joined by creamy, buttery notes and balanced by lively acidity, creating a rich yet fresh wine.
19 Crimes for only 8.99.
- All varietals of 750 ml 19 Crimes are on special. Stock up on these sensational Australian wines. 8.99/750 ml.
- These are crowd pleasing, fruit forward, classic value Australian Reds. Featuring a robust Cabernet Sauvignon, the original Red Blend comprised of Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Grenache and Cab, and the dark and brooding "Banished" Red. Well made and ideal for party wines or casual sippers.
Frugal's Whiskey Barrel Program.
- Each are labeled Frugal MacDoogal Selection and were picked for/by this store.
- Bottled at 120 Proof this Bourbon is huge with complex flavors that jump right out of the glass. It was barreled Oct 14, 2004 and aged nine years on the 4th floor of Warehouse J before being selected and bottled for the store. Amazing quality at a great price is the reason we love this Knob Creek.
- Knob Creek Single Barrel, Frugal MacDoogal Selection. 39.99/750 ml.
- Our very first Private Barrel Rum! We were fortunate enough to sample and select an exclusive barrel of St Croix's Cruzan Rum. The base is a special blend of various 5 to 12 year old rum stocks barreled and aged an additional year in American Oak. Bottled specifically for Frugal MacDoogal, and featuring our logo. Cruzan Single Barrel Rum. Special price. 24.99/750 ml.
- Tasting notes: You will find an interesting sherried characteristic with a citrusy zest and bourbon notes like caramel, cinnamon, brown sugar and spice. The additional single barrel aging imparts a nice toasty oak and velvety texture. Itís a satisfying, deep and sultry rum with a long and soothing finish.
- From our friends in Houston we have acquired this Single Barrel bottling exclusively for our Barrel Program! Pot Still distilled from 100% Organic Texas corn, small barrel aged and bottled at 92 proof, this frontier craft Bourbon is expectantly rich and sweet, featuring a nice smokey char, good floral hints along with caramel and vanilla.
- Great looking new package, too. Yellow Rose OutLaw Bourbon, Frugal MacDoogal Single Barrel. 49.99/750 ml.
- Jim Beam is the World's #1 selling Bourbon for a reason, it's damn good. It's also one of our favorite places to visit. We have specially selected a 6-year old Barrel that was bottled at 95 proof, hand numbered and blazed with our logo. It drinks like Beam squared, bursting with sweet corn, toasty oak and a nicely integrated orange and cinnamon lift. Always glad to see a new Beam Barrel at the store!
- Jim Beam Single Barrel Bourbon, Frugal MacDoogal Selection. 29.99/750 ml.
Angels & Demons Cinnamon Whiskey.
Easy autumn cocktail: Chester Cider.
- Try out this Featured Recipe: The Chester Cider.
- In a glass half filled with ice, combine 2 ounces Angels & Demons Cinnamon Whiskey with 4 ounces of your favorite hard cider and 1 cinnamon stick, stir well. Garnish with a thin slice of apple over top and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Wine: Frugal Mac Staff Picks.
- The Calling Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 is nicely layered, offering an intensity of black plum and chocolate around a soft core of approachable, rounded tannins. Medium bodied, it has a mix of elegance and decadence that makes it drinkable now and impressive from start to finish. 91 points Wine Enthusiast Awesome Price! Regular 34.99. Sale: 23.99/750 ml.
- Hereís a bright, fresh and crisp Pinot Noir from one of the most beautiful places on Earth, Oregon's Willamette Valley. Featuring cherry and dark fruit flavors complimented with soft floral notes and a smooth velvety texture. Colonial Wine Company 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. 16.99/750 ml.
- 1000 Stories Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel 2014. You get all the classic flavors of a top notch California Zinfandel - great fruit with both power and elegance aged in Kentucky Bourbon barrels lending a subtle vanilla with a nice smokey finish. A true American original, and a big time favorite. 16.99/750 ml.
- Charles & Charles Cab Syrah 2014 is an awesome everyday red made up of 75% Washington state Cabernet and 25% Syrah with a nice blueberry streak backing a cherry and plum core, featuring coffee and spice in a well crafted balance. 11.99/750 ml.
Bourbon Barrel Red.
- Wheat Ridge Bourbon Barrel Red 2015 is a smart, multi-layered wine with bright fruit notes of cherry, blackberry and raspberry, built upon classic Bourbon flavors of molasses, charred vanilla, brown sugar and caramel. 12.99/750 ml.
Special release from the cellar.
Stag's Leap 2010 Cask 23 Cab.
- Beautifully aged and ready to drink, Cask 23 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of SLV and Fay, and an exceptional representation of the 2010 vintage. The wine opens with deep red and black cherry aromas along with notes of juicy strawberry, cocoa and spice. Full bodied on the palate with rich dark berry fruit with hints of cedar and white truffle that lead to a long fruit and spice driven finish. 92 points Robert Parker. Sale 149.99. (Reg. 199.99)
- Sugar Creek Atmosphera Triple is light in both color and body, with complex fruit and spice flavors derived from a unique Belgian yeast strain. Look forward to a delightfully tart and refreshing hint of lemon zest, supported by a soft pilsner malt backbone and a warming alcoholic finish. 9.7% ABV. Seasonal availability. 9.99/750ml.
- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus is a Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter. This is a decadent and sweet beer with loads of peanuts smothered in chocolate and hints of coffee on the palate, a creamy mouth feel and a subtle hop balance to accentuate the roasty malt. 6.5% ABV. 9.29/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.