Real-time Craft Beer Tap ticker. current Growler refills on tap:
Now 18 taps. Refill prices for 64-oz Growler/32-oz. Chugger.
- 21st Amendment Fireside Chat (7.9% ABV) 12.99/6.99
- | Benford Mama's Mango Express (5.5% ABV) 16.99/8.99
- | Benford Smoked O'Hickory (5.5% ABV) 18.99/9.99
- | Birdsong Jalapeno Pale Ale (5.5% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Birdsong Mexicali Stout (5.7% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Dogfish Head Beer for Breakfast (7.4% ABV) 12.99/6.99
- | Dogfish Head Festina Peche (4.5% ABV) 12.99/6.99
- | Duclaw Sweet Baby Jesus! (6.2% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Legal Remedy Malice Maple Bacon Russian Imperial Stout (9.58% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Legal Remedy World Court White Chocolate Mocha Blonde Stout 14.99/7.99
- | New Holland Dragon's Milk (11% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Olde Hickory The Event Horizon (8.5% ABV) 24.99/12.99
- | Ravens Beer Special Lager 10.99/5.99
- | Southern Tier Warlock (10% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Stone Coffee Milk Stout (5% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Stone Enjoy By 12.25.16 Unfiltered IPA (9.4% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Stone Xocoveza Winter-Spiced Mocha Stout (8.1% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Terrapin Moo Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout (6% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
All new: Holiday gift sets.
- All new Gift Sets have begun to arrive just in time to celebrate the Holidays! Look for your favorite bottles paired with special glasses, shakers, mixers, minis, and various other got to have freebies. New Gift Packs arrive weekly and sell quickly, so check in often and remember to gift one for yourself too.
Angels & Demons Cinnamon Whiskey.
Easy autumn cocktail: Chester Cider.
- Try out this Featured Recipe: The Chester Cider.
- In a glass half filled with ice, combine 2 ounces Angels & Demons Cinnamon Whiskey with 4 ounces of your favorite hard cider and 1 cinnamon stick, stir well. Garnish with a thin slice of apple over top and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Prospect & Main.
- Prospect & Main produces high quality, fun, fruit forward wines of exceptional value and versatility. All varietals 12.99/750 ml.
- 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is a bright fruity Cab with well integrated sweet oak and fresh raspberry and cassis flavors. Very sociable and food friendly.
- 2014 Chardonnay is an awesome find for Chardonnay fans, highlighting nice apple and tropical fruit flavors with a well oaked finish.
- 2014 Pinot Noir is an attractive deep ruby color with loads dark fruit like plum and cherry. Velvety smooth and easy drinking.
Bourbon Barrel Red.
- Wheat Ridge Bourbon Barrel Red 2015 is a smart, multi-layered wine with bright fruit notes of cherry, blackberry and raspberry, built upon classic Bourbon flavors of molasses, charred vanilla, brown sugar and caramel. 12.99/750 ml.
Special release from the cellar.
Stag's Leap 2010 Cask 23 Cab.
- Beautifully aged and ready to drink, Cask 23 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of SLV and Fay, and an exceptional representation of the 2010 vintage. The wine opens with deep red and black cherry aromas along with notes of juicy strawberry, cocoa and spice. Full bodied on the palate with rich dark berry fruit with hints of cedar and white truffle that lead to a long fruit and spice driven finish. 92 points Robert Parker. Sale 149.99. (Reg. 199.99)
Frugal's Bourbon Barrel Program.
- Each are labeled Frugal MacDoogal Selection and were picked for/by this store.
- The name 1792 is a tribute to the year Kentucky became a state.
- This 1792 was selected and bottled at the Barton Distillery on 5.31.16. Our barrel was chosen among a group of the finest offerings currently in production. This is hands down one of the best everyday bourbons around. Priced right and bottled at 93.7 proof, it features a big streak of black cherry surrounding sweet butterscotch and caramel with a nice balancing spice. Highly recommended as a selection of terrific value. 26.99/750 ml. 46.99/1.75 Liter.
- Voyage 8 is our fifth Jefferson's Ocean Barrel and we have loved every one!
- It started as an experiment to age a few barrels of bourbon by sending them on a world tour via boat. The idea: to use the rhythm, salty air and heat of the Ocean to maximize exposure and barrel contact. The success of this experiment has sent hundreds of barrels around the world. Each voyage of Jefferson’s Ocean typically crosses the equator four times, visits five continents and over 30 ports.
- The result is a complex, well structured bourbon with a rich and solid oak influence. The bourbon brings a nice dark fruit and cinnamon core, the ocean barrel adds an awesome vanilla note, a laid back maturity and a pleasant hint of salty brine.
- Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 8. 79.99/750 ml.
- Four Roses Single Barrels. After a visit to the beautiful Spanish Mission styled distillery, great fortune would have it that we were allowed to taste all ten of the Four Roses mash bills at the bottling Warehouse. We selected 3 barrels for the store.
- New Four Roses OBSK Barrel. A new addition to our single barrel program, this 8 year old Bourbon features a high rye mash bill with spicy K yeast bottled at 111.4 Barrel Strength. Layers of flavor abound with vanilla, toasty oak, citrus and rich Bourbon spice. 59.99/750 ml.
- Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Single Barrel. Our very own barrel bottled exclusively for Frugal MacDoogal on 10/02/15, with a mash bill of 75% corn 13% rye 12% barley. Aged 9 years at 101 proof.
- Blanton's was the first single barrel Bourbon of the modern era, Kentucky Spirit was the second and our favorite in the Wild Turkey line up. It has all that awesome Wild Turkey spice with rich caramel, sweet corn, cinnamon, pecan, fresh citrus, and vanilla in perfect balance. Only barrels hand selected by Master Distiller Jimmy Russell are considered for this bottling. Barrel Number 1006. 46.99/750 ml.
Pappy Van Winkle Lottery is on.
- We have begun our 2016 Pappy Van Winkle lottery! Good luck to all. Winners will be selected and notified when the bottles arrive in late November. 1 entry per person per store visit.
Wine: Frugal Mac Staff Picks.
- Crios Rosé 2015 is a fresh and lively Rose of Malbec. Bright and beautifully colored, with a nose fresh strawberries accompanied by intense raspberry and cherry. This is an exceptional value and the perfect pairing outdoor gatherings. 10.99/750 ml.
- Natale Verga Prosecco is always a crowd pleaser, classic, smooth and refreshing. Featuring subtle citrus and nutty flavors, it's unbelievably versatile and a great testament for the huge rise in popularity Prosecco has experienced. 11.99/750 ml.
- Stag's Leap Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 is a standard-bearer for great American wine, rich Napa fruit, well integrated oak, complex flavors brushed with plum and vanilla. Regularly priced 54.99. SALE PRICE: 39.97/750 ml. While it lasts, this one is going to go fast!
- Stag's Leap Fay Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 displays gorgeous fruit, a complex personality, and full body with terrific elegance and finesse. 96 points Robert Parker. 93 points Wine Spectator. Regularly priced 119.99. SALE PRICE: 89.99/750 ml. That's $30 off one of Napa's Finest Cabs!
- 1000 Stories Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel 2014. You get all the classic flavors of a top notch California Zinfandel - great fruit with both power and elegance aged in Kentucky Bourbon barrels lending a subtle vanilla with a nice smokey finish. A true American original, and a big time favorite. 16.99/750 ml.
- Charles & Charles Cab Syrah 2014 is an awesome everyday red made up of 75% Washington state Cabernet and 25% Syrah with a nice blueberry streak backing a cherry and plum core, featuring coffee and spice in a well crafted balance. 11.99/750 ml.
- Sugar Creek Atmosphera Triple is light in both color and body, with complex fruit and spice flavors derived from a unique Belgian yeast strain. Look forward to a delightfully tart and refreshing hint of lemon zest, supported by a soft pilsner malt backbone and a warming alcoholic finish. 9.7% ABV. Seasonal availability. 9.99/750ml.
- DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus is a Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter. This is a decadent and sweet beer with loads of peanuts smothered in chocolate and hints of coffee on the palate, a creamy mouth feel and a subtle hop balance to accentuate the roasty malt. 6.5% ABV. 9.29/6-pack 12-ounce bottles.