Real-time Craft Beer Tap ticker. current Growler refills on tap:
Now 18 taps. Refill prices for 64-oz Growler/32-oz. Chugger.
- Allagash Victor Ale 2015 (9% ABV) 24.99/12.99
- | Anderson Valley Briney Melon (4.2% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Ballast Point Barmy Apricot Ale (12% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Benford Mama's Mango Express (5.5% ABV) 16.99/8.99
- | Benford Smoked O'Hickory (5.5% ABV) 18.99/9.99
- | Catawba King Coconut Porter (5.4% ABV) 15.99/7.99
- | Conquest Jefferson's Ocean Bourbon Barrel 22.99/10.99
- | Dogfish Head Festina Peche (4.5% ABV) 12.99/6.99
- | Duclaw Sweet Baby Jesus! (6.2% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Evil Twin Hipster Ale (5.5% ABV) 10.99/5.99
- | Holy City Bowens Island Oyster Stout (5.8% ABV) 15.99/7.99
- | Legal Remedy Sequestered Blueberry Saison (6% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | New Holland Dragon's Milk (11% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Quest Pounce Cucumbers Jalapenos 12.99/6.99
- | Southbound Transilience (7% ABV) 14.99/7.99
- | Southern Tier Choklat Oranj 2016 (10% ABV) 20.99/10.99
- | Southern Tier imperial Cherry Gose (8.3% ABV) 15.99/7.99
- | SweetWater Goin' Coastal (6.1% ABV) 11.99/5.99
- | Follow Frugal's New BEERMENUS page for descriptions of growler selections and late breaking beer arrivals.
- | Growler tap availability subject to change without notice.
Frugal's Bourbon Barrel Program.
- Each are labeled Frugal MacDoogal Selection and were picked for/by this store.
- The name 1792 is a tribute to the year Kentucky became a state.
- This 1792 was selected and bottled at the Barton Distillery on 5.31.16. Our barrel was chosen among a group of the finest offerings currently in production. This is hands down one of the best everyday bourbons around. Priced right and bottled at 93.7 proof, it features a big streak of black cherry surrounding sweet butterscotch and caramel with a nice balancing spice. Highly recommended as a selection of terrific value. 26.99/750 ml. 46.99/1.75 Liter.
- Voyage 8 is our fifth Jefferson's Ocean Barrel and we have loved every one!
- It started as an experiment to age a few barrels of bourbon by sending them on a world tour via boat. The idea: to use the rhythm, salty air and heat of the Ocean to maximize exposure and barrel contact. The success of this experiment has sent hundreds of barrels around the world. Each voyage of Jefferson’s Ocean typically crosses the equator four times, visits five continents and over 30 ports.
- The result is a complex, well structured bourbon with a rich and solid oak influence. The bourbon brings a nice dark fruit and cinnamon core, the ocean barrel adds an awesome vanilla note, a laid back maturity and a pleasant hint of salty brine.
- Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 8. 79.99/750 ml.
- Four Roses Single Barrels. After a visit to the beautiful Spanish Mission styled distillery, great fortune would have it that we were allowed to taste all ten of the Four Roses mash bills at the bottling Warehouse. We selected 3 barrels for the store.
- New Four Roses OBSK Barrel. A new addition to our single barrel program, this 8 year old Bourbon features a high rye mash bill with spicy K yeast bottled at 111.4 Barrel Strength. Layers of flavor abound with vanilla, toasty oak, citrus and rich Bourbon spice. 59.99/750 ml.
- Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Single Barrel. Our very own barrel bottled exclusively for Frugal MacDoogal on 10/02/15, with a mash bill of 75% corn 13% rye 12% barley. Aged 9 years at 101 proof.
- Blanton's was the first single barrel Bourbon of the modern era, Kentucky Spirit was the second and our favorite in the Wild Turkey line up. It has all that awesome Wild Turkey spice with rich caramel, sweet corn, cinnamon, pecan, fresh citrus, and vanilla in perfect balance. Only barrels hand selected by Master Distiller Jimmy Russell are considered for this bottling. Barrel Number 1006. 46.99/750 ml.
Pappy Van Winkle Lottery is on.
- We have begun our 2016 Pappy Van Winkle lottery! Good luck to all. Winners will be selected and notified when the bottles arrive in late November. 1 entry per person per store visit.
Wine: Frugal Mac Staff Picks.
- Crios Rosé 2015 is a fresh and lively Rose of Malbec. Bright and beautifully colored, with a nose fresh strawberries accompanied by intense raspberry and cherry. This is an exceptional value and the perfect pairing outdoor gatherings. 10.99/750 ml.
- Natale Verga Prosecco is always a crowd pleaser, classic, smooth and refreshing. Featuring subtle citrus and nutty flavors, it's unbelievably versatile and a great testament for the huge rise in popularity Prosecco has experienced. 11.99/750 ml.
- Stag's Leap Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 is a standard-bearer for great American wine, rich Napa fruit, well integrated oak, complex flavors brushed with plum and vanilla. Regularly priced 54.99. SALE PRICE: 39.97/750 ml. While it lasts, this one is going to go fast!
- Stag's Leap Fay Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 displays gorgeous fruit, a complex personality, and full body with terrific elegance and finesse. 96 points Robert Parker. 93 points Wine Spectator. Regularly priced 119.99. SALE PRICE: 89.99/750 ml. That's $30 off one of Napa's Finest Cabs!
- 1000 Stories Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel 2014. You get all the classic flavors of a top notch California Zinfandel - great fruit with both power and elegance aged in Kentucky Bourbon barrels lending a subtle vanilla with a nice smokey finish. A true American original, and a big time favorite. 16.99/750 ml.
- Charles & Charles Cab Syrah 2014 is an awesome everyday red made up of 75% Washington state Cabernet and 25% Syrah with a nice blueberry streak backing a cherry and plum core, featuring coffee and spice in a well crafted balance. 11.99/750 ml.
- Oskar Blues IPA is now brewed nearby in Brevard. Here's a very delicious and non traditional IPA featuring 4 Australian hop varieties: Ella with spicy floral notes, Topaz with piney, dank notes, Vic Secret with earthy aromas and tropical passion fruit flavors, and Enigma with a raspberry and melon kick. Made to be different, the blue on blue can features the Sturgill Simpson lyric "to each their own til we go home." 6.43% ABV. 8.99/6-pack 12-ounce cans.
- Terrapin's IPA Survival Kit features the year round IPA lineup: Recreational the Session IPA (4.9% ABV), Hi-5 California style (5.9% ABV) and the best selling Hopsecutioner (7.3% ABV) plus the exclusive release of Krunkles Down Under (6.5% ABV) brewed with 9 different hops from New Zealand and Australia. This is an awesome gift idea for someone interested in hoppy beer. 18.49/12-pack 12-ounce cans.
- Sierra Nevada Celebration is now being brewed in Asheville. Now's the time to enjoy a piney, citrusy hop laden beer, to make every Festivus more festive and winter more welcome. Great packaging and a nice price have made this beer a seasonal classic. 6.8% ABV. 14.99/12-pack 12-ounce bottles.